The Hiker is built for weekend warriors. A must-have companion when you and a friend hit the trail for a day or two, the Hiker is equipped with carefully-selected supplies tailored to meet any basic first aid needs you might experience along the way. The Hiker is as comprehensive as it is compact: blisters, stomach aches, sprains, and wounds won’t slow you down for long when you have the lightweight Hiker with you.
- A Condensed Guide to Wilderness Medicine by Eric A. Weiss, M.D
Offering the most up to date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a fold-out format, this lightweight guide will help you treat both common and serious injuries.
- Easy Care First Aid® System
First aid supplies are organized in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly.
- Find it Fast
Unique external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts.
- Semi-Transparent, Secure Pockets
See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access. Zippers prevent items from falling out when opening the kit or accessing it in a vertical environment.
- Trapezoidal Bag for Added Room
Ingeniously designed in super-durable nylon with darting to provide extra space inside the kit for your own items.
- Supplies to Stop Bleeding Fast
5â€ x 9â€ Trauma pad and elastic bandage to control life-threatening bleeding.
- Pain and Illness Remedies
Medication for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, inflammation, and diarrhea.
- Hospital-Quality Tools
Professional tools, including EMT shears and precision forceps, ensure the most efficient and effective backcountry medical care.
- Wound Care Supplies
Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for cleaning and closing small wounds
- Blister Management Tools
14 pre-cut and shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to treat hot spots and blisters and alcohol pads for removing the oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin.
- Size: 6.5" x 3" x 5.5"
- Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Group Size: 1 - 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- Item #: 0100-1001
- Item Name: Mountain Hiker Kit
- 5 - Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 5 - Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 3 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 1 - Elastic Bandage with Hook & Loop Closure, 3" Instruction
- 1 - A Guide to Wilderness Medicine
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Safety Pin
- 1 - Register Your Kit Card
- 3 - After Bite® Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
- 4 - Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Tablets
- 4 - Acetaminophen (500 mg.), Tablets
- 4 - Aspirin (325 mg.), Tablets
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Tablets
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 3 - Nitrile Glove, (Pair)
- 3 - Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 4 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3"
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
- 1 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 2.5 Yards
- 14 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.