The foundation of the Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 is Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system that delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort. This award winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail.
The Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
The Atmos/Aura Anti-gravity™ backpanel is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets allow additional internal storage and organizational options.
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlatJacket™ to protect your packed gear and minimize weight.
- Front Panel Pockets - Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Lightwire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load.
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit.
ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoFoam™ wrap upper
ANTI-GRAVITY™ FIT-ON-THE-FLY™ HIPBELT
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-fly hipbelt