Finding boots that are ultra-minimalist, featuring a wide toebox, lightweight form, and zero-drop design is more difficult than locating the infamous Sasquatch…but why? Where is the minimalist boot that is the natural shape of the human foot; a boot that brings your feet closer to the earth with a barefoot design; a boot so lightweight that it cuts down on ounces more than this week's fad diet; and a boot that has a wide toebox with more open space than the state of Kansas? Well, guess what, Dorothy? Welcome home!
We here at Lems Shoes believe that you don't need to be some environmentalist who survives on organic granola and berries to know that going natural can have its benefits, which is why we bring you the Boulder Boot - a barefoot boot that has all of the natural features you’ve been searching for all while promoting healthy foot development, better balance, increased mobility in the feet, legs, and back AND helps to alleviate certain foot ailments such as bunions and hammer toes. If you're ready for a 9.9oz boot (size 43) that can pack down into the smallest of daypacks or carry you on the farthest of Sasquatch searches, then it’s time you rock the Boulder.
- WATERPROOFING None
- LAST Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- UPPER leather + 1200 denier nylon
- LINING 100% cotton
- OUTSOLE 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- FOOTBED 3.0mm removable PU insole
- INSOLE BOARD 1.0mm PU strobel (lined with fabric on top)
- STACK HEIGHT 10.0mm (not including 3.0mm footbed)
- DROP 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- WEIGHT 9.9oz/280g (sz 43)
- PROVIDED WITH 2 PAIRS OF LACES chocolate brown + orange