The stretchy, breathable Airshed Pullover slides over baselayers to provide just the right warmth and wind resistance.
The Airshed became a favorite among our endurance testers for delivering on-the-go breathability while simultaneously buffering wind and outwitting storms—it inhabits the sweet spot between baselayer and light shell. Born of discoveries from our revolutionary Nano-Air®, the Airshed uses a soft, stretchy, whisper-light 100% nylon mechanical stretch ripstop fabric that helps create a highly breathable and fast-drying microclimate, whether worn over a thin tee or more insulative underlayers. The quarter-zip allows for venting, a zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack (with reinforced carabiner clip-in loop) and the stretch-knit cuffs and hem seal out weather and maintain comfort. With reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Ultralightweight 100% nylon ripstop with stretch for ease of movement. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides additional moisture protection while a 4.2-oz jersey fabric wicks moisture along the cuffs and hem
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Quarter-zip allows for venting
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Stretch knit at cuffs and hem keeps out weather, dries fast and wears softly under gloves or a pack
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
Body: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon mechanical stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Hem and cuff panels: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jersey