Stretchy, lightweight soft shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Breathable enough for high output but warm enough for cool-to-cold-weather runs or bike rides.
The light, tough, stretchy and breathable Dirt Craft Jacket deflects gusts and squalls determined to drive you inside. The 95% nylon/5% spandex ripstop soft-shell fabric offers wind resistance and sheds light moisture with its DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Zippers close the two hand pockets and the concealed chest pocket, while hook-and-loop tabs adjust the cuffs. With a single-pull hem and a drop tail for added coverage when you’re on the bike.
- Lightweight and stretchy nylon/spandex ripstop breathes to regulate temperature and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light weather
- Vislon® zippers with cord pulls
- Secure zippered chest pocket hidden under welt
- Secure zippered hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop tabs adjust the cuffs
- Single-pull hem adjustment
- Drop tail for protection on bike
- 298 g (10.5 oz)
4.2-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved