Warm, stretchy and breathable, the Nano-Air® Vest features FullRange® insulation and a shell fabric with durability and a soft hand, so you can wear it for the entirety of any aerobic, start-stop mission in the mountains.
Sun-warmed rock down low, icy runnels up high: sendin’ temps. Whatever your preferred medium, core warmth matters, and our Nano-Air® Vest keeps pace throughout high-output, stop-and-go missions in variable conditions. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package manages variable temperatures to keep you comfortable throughout a range of conditions, by integrating the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy. Our warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation is sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight, weather-shedding nylon ripstop shell. All of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch makes for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth. The vest has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting provide shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to work comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Left handwarmer pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- 227 g (8 oz)
Shell: 1.5-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch