This diamond-quilted, heritage-inspired version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover is made of a soft 72% organic cotton/28% polyester jacquard fabric for everyday layering warmth.
Offseason everywhere else means “go time” in Death Valley. That’s when the days overflow with perfect temperatures, but the nights pack a good chill. For everyday warmth on the road or close to home, nothing beats the all-out comfort of our Cotton Quilt Snap-T® Pullover. It’s made with a soft organic cotton/polyester jacquard knit fabric with lofty fill yarns of textured polyester for breathable, cozy warmth. The 1-inch diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility. We’ve cut the arms generously with our Y-Joint sleeves to allow unlimited shoulder mobility. The doubled stand-up collar has a snapped placket to block breezy weather. Wide rib-knit cuffs and hem seal in warmth and retain shape. Climbing cord hanging loop and inside contrast collar tape brushed for softness.
- Warm, diamond-quilted organic cotton/polyester jersey blend
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Features Patagonia® P-6 label on the left chest
- Hip length
- 539 g (19 oz)