A durable, regular-fit T-shirt that’s made with U.S.-grown organic cotton and imprinted with original art by Lucy Engelman that’s screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Everything is connected—the Keystone Species Cotton T-Shirt reminds us how many beings draw their sustenance from free flowing and healthy rivers. The tee is made of standard-weight, ringspun 5.4-oz 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey and artwork by Lucy Engelman is printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Lucy Engelman
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 198 g (7 oz)