This versatile, long-sleeved fishing and travel shirt is made of lightweight, fast-drying polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection.
In theory, chasing Indonesian surf and bonefish for weeks on end is like going to heaven; in practice, it’s really damn hot. To make sure you’re covered, the Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol® II Shirt is made of lightweight, quick-drying polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection. This long-sleeved shirt features a double-layer collar that stays put with hidden snaps at the collar points; it can also be worn up to give the back of the neck extra coverage against the rays. Cooling mesh fabric at center back and side vents is receptive to any breeze, providing comfort in the most stifling conditions. The two button-through chest pockets are mesh-lined; there’s also an inset zippered pocket on the left chest. Sleeves secure with self-fabric tabs when rolled up; button cuffs.
- Lightweight, fast-drying polyester with 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for additional sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, arms and side vents facilitates air flow
- Mesh-lined chest pockets with button-through closures; inset zippered pocket on chest
- Rolled-up sleeves secure with self-fabric tabs; button cuffs
- 238 g (8.4 oz)