Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Pullover uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% post-consumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Easy-venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left-chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved