The multisport versatility of our iconic R1® Pullover stems from its minimal design and Regulator® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control—a light and breathable fleece made from Polartec® Power Grid™ with outstanding stretch and durability.
A beautiful line, your climbing partner, rope and a rack: the finest mountain days merge elegance and efficiency. Our R1® Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Grid™) that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates—recently redesigned exclusively for Patagonia to be even lighter and more breathable. Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. Simple cuffs stay comfortable against the wrists; minimalist zippers reduce bulk; and a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin offers next-to-skin comfort. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, a zippered chest pocket and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a coverstitch
- 337 g (11.9 oz)