Regular-fit T-shirt made with a hearty 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester blend and features a Patagonia original graphic that’s screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Wild rivers are the arteries of our planet’s circulatory system—and they can do their life-giving work only when they’re left undammed. The Men’s Rainforest Fed Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester fabric that reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Crewneck styling with regular-fitting, classic straight cut. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, sturdy feel made from 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 213 g (7.5 oz)