Rock, Paper, Scissors: Better your odds with the cool and confident RPS Rock Pants. Our lightest synthetic pants for multipitch rock climbs keep you protected and moving fast.
Our RPS Pants were crafted for unrestricted movement on techy routes. Made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven blend (now with recycled content), they’re our lightest-weight synthetic rock-climbing pants. Minimalist detailing includes a crotch gusset and articulated patterning, a separating zip-fly waist that now adjusts solely via our innovative, sleek, improved OppoSet™ closure (no belt loops), and cuffs that cinch with an ultralow-profile shock cord and ultralow-profile cord lock. With two drop-in pockets with mesh backing, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat and a right-thigh zip pocket that stays clear of leg loops. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and breathable recycled synthetic-blend fabric has stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet™ adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cordlock
- 298 g (10.5 oz)