Designed and refined for the core trail runner who loves to go long, the updated Strider Pro Shorts are made of flash-drying 100% polyester woven dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a built-in odor-resistant liner. Mesh panels provide great breathability in key areas, while five easy-access pockets secure your small essentials.
A high-mileage twist on an emerging classic, the 7" Strider Pros blend enhanced protection and coverage with additional storage for the long haul. The updated polyester crepe boxer-brief liner (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) wicks, adds chafe-free comfort and is now lighter, faster drying and more breathable. Four overlapping, stretchy-mesh back hip pockets (two on each side) carry what you need for a full day of mountain running; an additional stretchy, card-sized center-back pocket closes securely with a zipper. The pockets lie flat and won’t flap when empty, but expand generously to hold everything from energy gels to a Houdini® Jacket—and they’re now more durable, stretchier and larger capacity. A smooth, fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby forms the shorts’ body, while 100% polyester mesh panels (now on the outer thighs only, with improved breathability) and side splits increase ventilation. Brushed elastic lines the improved lower-bulk waistband and the sturdy drawcord now ties externally. With a reflective logo on the left hem, a locker loop for hang drying and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Smooth, ultralight, flash-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with 100% polyester open, highly breathable mesh ventilation panels
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester boxer-brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Mesh panels allow for breathability and promote air flow for enhanced comfort
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- 133 g (4.7 oz)