This warm, quintessential pullover has feminine seaming, a pouch-style handwarmer pocket and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled).
On a 10-day traverse of Wyoming’s Wind River Range, this cozy hip-length fleece was the first thing we reached for in the morning—and the last to come off at night. The deliciously soft Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover is made of lightweight, deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled) with extra-long fibers that retain warmth without bulk. Details include a classic Snap-T® chest pocket with a nylon flap, a stand-up collar with doubled fleece, nylon-reinforced placket with four hidden snaps, a toasty-warm side-entry kangaroo pocket, brushed-polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem and feminine seaming for contouring and shape.
- Deep-pile 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Brushed-polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- 456 g (16.1 oz)